Make the switch to a greener digital textile printing solution that requires no water, no pre treat, no steaming or washing in process. Interest for digital textile printing with roll-to-roll pigment inks is growing, and home textiles are one of the main markets of interest for this technology. The textile pigment ink is for roll-to-roll fabric printing or direct-to-garment printing, which is suitable with a variety of fabrics.
Pigment colours produce strong color combined with excellent application fastness over a wide range of application areas including fashion, home and outdoor textiles where high light resistance is key. Pigment printing is a dry process requiring only thermal fixation. It does not need post washing, resulting in a more sustainable and cost controlled technology.
Textile pigment inks contain a binder and a binding agent, which fix the color to the fibers on heating, and print fabrics with vibrant colors without losing their breathability and water absorbability. A wide range of materials are available for print applications, including apparel, such as T-shirts, signage flags, and more
- High Color density, wide color gamut, outstanding color saturation.
- Excellent performance on high speed industrial piezo heads.
- Great Wash fastness, light fastness and rub fastness
- Ink with nano grade particles, no clogging to print head
- Non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
- Vivid and bright colours
- Excellent printability
- Very soft touch
- Good washing and water resistance
- Printable onto a wide fabrics range